Refund & Cancellation Policies
You will absolutely love our paper processing and publishing services. However, if you are not satisfied, here’s how our refund policy works:
- The refund is full & you will get your money back, if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back, if the paper is not accepted.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, once the paper is published.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the paper is removed due to Copyright Infringement Claims.
- After Publish Issue / Indexing author can’t make the correction in the article. After publishing Issue/Indexing, If the author wants to correction in the article he/she have to pay extra at per changes in the article.
- Refund will proceed through the online mode in 10-15 working days.
Changes to this Refund Policy
IJISRT has the discretion to update this refund policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this refund policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Refund Policy, please contact us at: [email protected].
This Refund Policy was last updated on 20 April , 2016.