Discipline Effect, Motivation and Work Environment to Employee Performance in PT. Telecommunication of Indonesia TBK, Witel Bogor


Authors : Eva Lestari Bangun; Dr. Kasmir SE

Volume/Issue : Volume 4 - 2019, Issue 11 - November

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2rT7pc3

The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of discipline, motivation and work environment on employee performance of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Witel Bogor. The sample in this study about 138 respondents using non-probability methods. Data collection by questionnaires, interviews, and observations. Data analysis uses is Partial Least Square (PLS) method using SmartPLS software version 2.0. The results of this analysis indicate that discipline has a positive and significant effect on performance. Motivation and work environment has a positive and significant effect on performance. Discipline, motivation and work environment affect the employee's performance of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Witel Bogor by 88.8% and the remaining 11.2% is influenced by other variables outside the study. It can be concluded that improve the employee's performance of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Witel Bogor requires high motivation from employees.

Keywords : Discipline, Motivation, Ling.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
30 - September - 2021

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe