Social Tenure Domain Model- A Tool for PRO-POOR Land Management in Tanzania


Authors : Rigobert Francis Buberwa.

Volume/Issue : Volume 3 - 2018, Issue 6 - June

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://goo.gl/sZ1mB6

Thomson Reuters ResearcherID : https://goo.gl/3bkzwv

Tanzania like many other developing countries has less than 30 percent cadastral coverage, leaving about 70 percent of untitled land which include informal settlement. The Government of Tanzania has developed number of policies and programmes to overcome the problem of untitled land; however, there is no formal data model to guide data collection, data storage and data retrieval of the collected data from informal settlements. This study strives to customize the conceptual Social Tenure Domain Model (STDM) and propose Tanzania Social Tenure Domain Model (TSTDM), the envisaged model would respond to all type of queries ranging from spatial to spatial temporal queries for both titled and untitled land.

Keywords : Social Tenure Domain Model, Soft System Methodology, Unified Modeling Language, Land Tenure, Land Administration Domain Model, Global Position System, Global Land Tool Network.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
30 - September - 2021

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe