The Influence of Leadership Style, Career Development and Work Environment to Employee Engagement at PT Indo Japan Steel Center


Authors : Faiz Irsyad Prasetyo; Charles Bohlen Purba

Volume/Issue : Volume 5 - 2020, Issue 7 - July

Google Scholar : http://bitly.ws/9nMw

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2PQizHl

DOI : 10.38124/IJISRT20JUL780

The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of Leadership Style, Career Development, and Work Environment on Employee Engagement at PT Indo Japan Steel Center. The population in this study were 86 people. The sampling used a purposive sampling method. Data collection techniques with questionnaires. Data analysis used instrument validity, reliability, classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, and correlations between dimensions. Hypothesis testing uses the F-Test, t-Test, and the Determination Coefficient using SPSS version 21. The results of the analysis show that the Leadership Style partially has a positive and significant effect on Employee Engagement. Career Development partially has a positive and significant effect on Employee Engagement. Work Environment partially has a positive and significant effect on Employee Engagement. The Leadership Style, Career Development, and Work Environment simultaneously influence the Employee Engagement of 64.8% and the remaining 35.2% by other variables.

Keywords : Leadership Style, Career Development, Work Environment, Employee Engagement

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
30 - September - 2021

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe