The Influence of Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation on Organizational Commitments at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa


Authors : Adriel Joel Runkat, Irfan Noviandy Aulia

Volume/Issue : Volume 4 - 2019, Issue 7 - July

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2KuKbij

Abstract : The purpose of this study is to examine the influence of Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation on Organizational Commitment. The population are all employees working at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa, amounting to 300 employees. The selection of samples using simple random sampling, the number of samples determined using the Slovin formula and determined as many as 172 respondents. The data analysis use multiple linear regression models with the help of SPSS version 20.00. The results of this study found that Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation partially and simultaneously have a significant effect on Organizational Commitment at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa. Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation simultaneously have an effect of 71.8% on Organizational Commitment at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa, while the remaining 28.2% is influenced by other variables outside the research model. For this reason, it is suggested that further research can add independent variables such as organizational culture, work environment, and job satisfaction.

Keywords : Compensation, Leadership Style, Motivation, Organizational Commitment.

The purpose of this study is to examine the influence of Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation on Organizational Commitment. The population are all employees working at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa, amounting to 300 employees. The selection of samples using simple random sampling, the number of samples determined using the Slovin formula and determined as many as 172 respondents. The data analysis use multiple linear regression models with the help of SPSS version 20.00. The results of this study found that Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation partially and simultaneously have a significant effect on Organizational Commitment at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa. Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation simultaneously have an effect of 71.8% on Organizational Commitment at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa, while the remaining 28.2% is influenced by other variables outside the research model. For this reason, it is suggested that further research can add independent variables such as organizational culture, work environment, and job satisfaction.

Keywords : Compensation, Leadership Style, Motivation, Organizational Commitment.

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe